Recipe by Julia Lynn
We got our hands on some quality horseradish cheese and I whipped this up with great results. If you do not have horseradish cheese in your local store, try using Monterey Jack cheese with a thin spread of prepared horseradish, as it is very potent.This would also be great with pepper jack! This recipe is only for 2 since I only serve 2 but it is very easy to double. Enjoy!
- 2 chicken cutlets
- 2 tablespoons horseradish cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a glass baking dish with non stick spray or line with foil for easy clean up.
- Mix breadcrumbs and steak seasoning in a shallow dish.
- Roll chicken in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place 1 tbsp of cheese on each breast.
- Roll chicken, tucking as you go and secure with toothpicks.
- Reroll finished chicken in breadcrumbs before placing in dish if handling shook initial breadcrumbs free.
- For cutlets, bake 30 minutes If you chose to use thicker breasts up the time to 40-50 minutes.