Julia Lynn's Note:
We got our hands on some quality horseradish cheese and I whipped this up with great results. If you do not have horseradish cheese in your local store, try using Monterey Jack cheese with a thin spread of prepared horseradish, as it is very potent.This would also be great with pepper jack! This recipe is only for 2 since I only serve 2 but it is very easy to double. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chicken cutlets
- 2 tablespoons horseradish cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray a glass baking dish with non stick spray or line with foil for easy clean up.
- 3Mix breadcrumbs and steak seasoning in a shallow dish.
- 4Roll chicken in breadcrumb mixture.
- 5Place 1 tbsp of cheese on each breast.
- 6Roll chicken, tucking as you go and secure with toothpicks.
- 7Reroll finished chicken in breadcrumbs before placing in dish if handling shook initial breadcrumbs free.
- 8For cutlets, bake 30 minutes If you chose to use thicker breasts up the time to 40-50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Horseradish Cheese Stuffed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.6
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 197.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
horseradish cheddar cheese
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning