Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a different spread to use with strawberries, any fruit or with crackers.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons prepared white horseradish, undrained
- 2 pints strawberries, cleaned
- sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
- Combine cream cheese with horseradish and mix well.
- Place in bowl and served with strawberries, other fruit or crackers.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, as desired.
The cream cheese and horseradish combo is surprisingly nice with the strawberries. I spread this on slices of pumpernickel cocktail bread and served it as part of a simple breakfast. The flavor of the tart berries is a nice blend with the gentle bite of the horseradish laced cream cheese.