Horseradish Cheese Spread
- In top of double boiler over boiling water, combine the cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Stir until cheeses are melted and blended together.
- Add the mayonnaise and the horseradish.
- Turn into bowl and let stand for at least 30 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Good served at room temperature or chilled.
- To store, place in a covered container and refrigerate.
- For dipping or spreading on fresh vegetables or matzo (or on bagels, Melba toast or crackers after Pesach).
- Will keep in refrigerator for 2 weeks.