Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy side dish from Quick & Simple magazine....
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 2⁄3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup white horseradish
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Microwave fork-pierced potatoes for 10-12 minutes, or until tender, turning once.
- In a bowl mix sour cream, horseradish & green onion.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise in half and scoop out flesh into the bowl with the sour cream, leaving a 1/4 inch thick shell.
- Mash potato mixture and spoon back into shells.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bacon; bake for 12-15 minutes.