Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very good and verrry easy. Adapted from the Microwaving America cookbook. Don't laugh at the looks, we call it "the brain".
- Put the cauliflower stem side down on a large dinner plate (or a similar large casserole dish) Cover with Saran Wrap, or plastic wrap.
- Microwave 7 to 11 minutes, until fork tender.
- Set aside.
- Mix cheese, mayo and horseradish in a small bowl.
- Unwrap cauliflower and spread the mayo/cheese mix evenly over it.
- Microwave again for 2-3 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Let stand for a minute or two, no burns please!
This is a great way to serve an underrated veggie. I microwaved the cauliflower, then put the topping on it and finished it in the over. I like my cheese a little golden. Very tasty!
its verry simple to make. Very good, and very quick. It moves well and if you like cauliflower and cheese, its great.