Recipe by Graybert
Yummy for a BBQ get together
Top Review by BerrySweet
My husband said he felt like he was eating horseradish encrusted filet. These were really good and the cream cheese filling stayed inside during cooking and did not ooze out. It was perfect. Used ground sirloin and made homemade buns to go with it. We will make these again for sure.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (3 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 1 -2 tablespoon horseradish, prepared
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 8 hamburger buns, split
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combines beef, steak sauce and salt; mix well.
- Shape into 16 patties.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, horseradish and mustard.
- Spoon about 1 Tblsp into the center of half of the patties; top with remaining patties.
- Press edges to seal.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium-heat for 10 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink.
- Serve on buns.