Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy for a BBQ get together
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (3 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 1 -2 tablespoon horseradish, prepared
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- In a bowl combines beef, steak sauce and salt; mix well.
- Shape into 16 patties.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, horseradish and mustard.
- Spoon about 1 Tblsp into the center of half of the patties; top with remaining patties.
- Press edges to seal.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium-heat for 10 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink.
- Serve on buns.
Different, easy and yummy !!
My husband said he felt like he was eating horseradish encrusted filet. These were really good and the cream cheese filling stayed inside during cooking and did not ooze out. It was perfect. Used ground sirloin and made homemade buns to go with it. We will make these again for sure.
Outstanding burger. This is going into our Favorites file. Thank you so much for this wonderful recipe!