Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy with roast beef.
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup prepared horseradish, well drained
- 1 tablespoon Italian spices
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat the oven to 450°.
- Mix all of the above ingredients together and drop by spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake about 10-12 minutes until brown.
The horseradish in the biscuits made them very tasty. Using bisquick, however, made a biscuit that was just too dense to have that much flavor. We had to take very small bites! We'll definitely try again, but we'll do the biscuits from scratch to make a better starting base for your tasty additions!