Recipe by Little Bee
Got these from another site. These zesty little appetizers are very pretty and easy to make! They taste even better when made in advance and allowed to chill overnight. Cook time is chill time.
Top Review by joy of jess
Wonderful! I tripled the mustard and took the suggestion of mixing the cheddar into the cream cheese mixture, also finely diced red onion and mixed that in as well, everyone raved about them, they were gone in a flash. Be sure to get very thinly sliced rare roast beef - I had several people think they were made with prosciutto! Wonderful recipe Little Bee -- cheers!
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat-free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 5 8-inch flour tortillas
- 30 leaves fresh spinach, stemed removed
- 10 slices thin deli italian roast beef or 10 slices roast beef
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, horseradish and mustard in small bowl until smooth.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture evenly on each tortilla.
- Arrange 5 or 6 spinach leaves over cream cheese.
- Place 2 slices roast beef over spinach; sprinkle with about 3 tablespoons cheese.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly; wrap with plastic food wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, cut each tortilla into 1-inch slices.