1/1 Photo of Horseradish Beef Roll ups
4 hrs 10 mins
Little Bee's Note:
Got these from another site. These zesty little appetizers are very pretty and easy to make! They taste even better when made in advance and allowed to chill overnight. Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese, horseradish and mustard in small bowl until smooth.
- 2Spread about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture evenly on each tortilla.
- 3Arrange 5 or 6 spinach leaves over cream cheese.
- 4Place 2 slices roast beef over spinach; sprinkle with about 3 tablespoons cheese.
- 5Roll each tortilla up tightly; wrap with plastic food wrap.
- 6Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 7To serve, cut each tortilla into 1-inch slices.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Horseradish Beef Roll ups
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.1
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 36.7 mg
- Sodium 395.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 16.9 g