Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Salmon is such a tasty and healthy fish as it is packed with Omega 3. Here is a healthy and different way of preparing salmon that I found on the BBC Good Food Magazine website.
- 2 slice bread, crusts removed
- 29.58 ml horseradish sauce
- 4.92 ml dried thyme
- 4 (566.99 g) boneless skinless salmon fillets
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Whiz the bread into crumbs in a food processor.
- Add the horseradish and thyme, then season and mix well.
- Put the salmon in one layer in a lightly oiled baking dish.
- Press the crumbs on to the flesh.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
The horseradish and bread crumbs form a really nice crust on the salmon. The flavour is quite subtle. I would have liked a bit more horseradish sauce, but DH loved it as is. Quick, simple and healthy! Thanks Sarah Jayne! Made for PAC Spring 2008.
Very good salmon which we enjoyed with a simple salad. I used whole wheat bread and didn't bother removing the crusts. Great dinner. Thanks for sharing.
I was looking for a fast, easy recipe that still tasted great, and this did the trick. Couldn't have been faster to make and it was enjoyed. Thanks!