1/1 Photo of Horseradish Baked Salmon
Salmon is such a tasty and healthy fish as it is packed with Omega 3. Here is a healthy and different way of preparing salmon that I found on the BBC Good Food Magazine website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slice bread, crusts removed
- 29.58 ml horseradish sauce
- 4.92 ml dried thyme
- 4 (566.99 g) boneless skinless salmon fillets
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Whiz the bread into crumbs in a food processor.
- 3Add the horseradish and thyme, then season and mix well.
- 4Put the salmon in one layer in a lightly oiled baking dish.
- 5Press the crumbs on to the flesh.
- 6Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Horseradish Baked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.9
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 77.9 mg
- Sodium 149.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 29.1 g