1/2 Photos of Horseradish and Mustard-Crusted Beef Tenderloin
2 hrs 10 mins
Diana #2's Note:
I've been cooking for longer than I care to mention, but it is only recently that I tried roasting Beef Tenderloin. Although it is a little more expensive, it is well worth the extra money. In my opinion, you won't find a more flavourful cut of beef. And as for leftovers.....well, I doubt it. ;) If you want to ''wow' someone, this is the *perfect* cut for the job. This has been slightly modified from a Cooking Light recipe. Note: Prep time doesn't not include refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine mustard, crushed peppercorns and horseradish.
- 2Spread evenly over tenderloin.
- 3Pat bread crumbs onto mustard mixture.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate anywheres from 3 to 24 hours.
- 5Preheat oven to 350°.
- 6Unwrap tenderloin.
- 7Place tenderloin in a shallow casserole dish or roasting pan, coated with cooking spray.
- 8Bake for approximately 2 hour. (Medium - Well).
- 9Place tenderloin on a cutting board; cover and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Horseradish and Mustard-Crusted Beef Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1113.1
- Calories from Fat 636
- Total Fat 70.6 g
- Saturated Fat 27.4 g
- Cholesterol 292.3 mg
- Sodium 406.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 90.7 g