Recipe by Kelly M.
Horseradish and lemon make a delicious combo for these baby new potatoes. Simple to make! Don't let the amount of horseradish scare you off....it cooks up very subtle!
Top Review by JustJanS
I make and review a lot of potato dishes but this one was special. It was simple to make and tasted great. I can imagine this lovely fresh tasting sauce over any sort of steamed veggies too. In fact, we had steamed asparagus tonight, and both loved it dipped in this sauce.
- 16 small new potatoes
- 2 tablespoons prepared white horseradish
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat water to boiling in large saucepan.
- Add whole potatoes and cook until tender, about 12-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl combine horseradish, lemon juice, garlic and salt.
- Mix well.
- When potatoes are done, drain.
- Cut in half.
- Melt butter over medium high heat in same saucepan used to cook potatoes.
- Add horseradish mixture, stirring well to combine and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring.
- Add potatoes, gently mix until coated.
- Serve warm.