Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty appetizer with a little zip. Easy to prepare. This would also work nicely with thinly sliced ham, roast beef or smoked turkey breast from the deli. Serving size is 4-5 slices per slice of meat. Prep time is approximate.
- Add horseradish to cream cheese to tolerance (or delight) Cream.
- Spread dollop of cream cheese of slice of dried beef. Roll up.
- When finished with all rolls, place in the freezer long enough to become firm.
- Slice rolls into 4-5 sections per roll.
- Save best looking spirals for company.
- Variation: Roll thin dried beef piece in cornucopia shape, fill with mixture of cream cheese and horseradish; garnish with parsley.