Freeze them and then cook only as many as you need at one time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim crust from bread and flatten with a rolling pin.
- 2Beat cheeses and eggs together.
- 3Spread each piece with cheese mixture.
- 4Roll asparagus spears in bread.
- 5Dip in melted butter or margarine.
- 6Freeze with paper between layers.
- 7To serve, remove from freezer, slice in thirds, and bake for 15 minutes at 375°F to 400°F on a cookie sheet.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hors d'Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.4
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 86.9 mg
- Sodium 467.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 7.8 g