Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is such a quick and very tasty recipe. Great for parties and/or sports gatherings. Your guests will love this hearty dip!
- 1 (16 ounce) canhormel chili without beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) packageshredded mild cheddar cheese or 1 (16 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese
- nacho chips or Frito Scoops, to serve
- Microwave cream cheese for 1 minute in 12" x 12" pyrex dish or glass pie dish.
- Remove and spread cream cheese to cover bottom of dish.
- Next pour the hormel chili on top of the cream cheese.
- Lastly, layer with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Microwave for 3 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Serve with nacho chips or scoop frito's.
We made this to enjoy durig the football gam today. Some liked it and others thought it was OK,
I made this for the basketball game Saturday afternoon. It was supposed to be a snack, but my husband and I ended up eating the whole pie pan full for lunch! I did make a few changes. I added some chopped white onion on top of the cream cheese, used hot & spicy chili, added some sliced jalepenos and sprinkled a little bit of cilantro on top. My husband, who doesn't like cream cheese really liked this! I tried this dip at a party with the Fritos Scoops before, but really like the tortilla chips much better.
Excellent! Never met anyone who didn't love this dip. And sooo easy to make.