This is such a quick and very tasty recipe. Great for parties and/or sports gatherings. Your guests will love this hearty dip!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave cream cheese for 1 minute in 12" x 12" pyrex dish or glass pie dish.
- 2Remove and spread cream cheese to cover bottom of dish.
- 3Next pour the hormel chili on top of the cream cheese.
- 4Lastly, layer with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- 5Microwave for 3 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- 6Serve with nacho chips or scoop frito's.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hormel Chili Dip
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.9
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.5 mg
- Sodium 442.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 13.4 g