This is such a quick and very tasty recipe. Great for parties and/or sports gatherings. Your guests will love this hearty dip!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave cream cheese for 1 minute in 12" x 12" pyrex dish or glass pie dish.
- 2Remove and spread cream cheese to cover bottom of dish.
- 3Next pour the hormel chili on top of the cream cheese.
- 4Lastly, layer with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- 5Microwave for 3 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- 6Serve with nacho chips or scoop frito's.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hormel Chili Dip
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.9
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.5 mg
- Sodium 442.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 13.4 g