- 2 tomatoes, 5 ounces each
- 1 medium red onion, quartered
- 1⁄2 green sweet pepper, deseeded and sliced thinly
- 1⁄4 cucumber, thinly sliced (small piece)
- 6 -8 black olives
- 4 ounces Greek feta cheese, quartered and sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice tomatoes in half then each half into thick wedges.
- Slice each onion quarter thinly.
- Place the first 5 ingredients into a bowl, along with 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons of the olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and gently toss to mix everything and coating with the oil.
- Place the slices of feta on top of the salad, drizzle the reserved 1 teaspoon olive oil over the cheese and sprinkle the oregano over all.