Recipe by Chef*Lee
Horchata is a creamy cinnamon drink that is popular in Mexico, Spain, Latin America, and right here in Arizona!! I created this frozen yogurt to have the wonderful flavors of horchata!! Hope you like it!!!
- 236.59 ml half-and-half
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 473.18 ml plain yogurt (I used Dannon)
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 7.39 ml ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl; whisk all the ingredients together until the sugar and cinnamon dissolve.
- Turn the ice cream machine on and pour mixture into the freezer bowl.
- Let mix until thickened, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Place mixture in a freezer container and freeze until firm enough to scoop.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks and a dusting of ground cinnamon. (optional).