1/2 Photos of Horchata Frozen Yogurt
Horchata is a creamy cinnamon drink that is popular in Mexico, Spain, Latin America, and right here in Arizona!! I created this frozen yogurt to have the wonderful flavors of horchata!! Hope you like it!!!
My Private Note
quart f ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl; whisk all the ingredients together until the sugar and cinnamon dissolve.
- 2Turn the ice cream machine on and pour mixture into the freezer bowl.
- 3Let mix until thickened, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- 4Place mixture in a freezer container and freeze until firm enough to scoop.
- 5Garnish with cinnamon sticks and a dusting of ground cinnamon. (optional).
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Horchata Frozen Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.7
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 38.3 mg
- Sodium 81.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 43.4 g
- Protein 6.0 g