Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
Horchata is a creamy cinnamon drink that is popular in Mexico, Spain, Latin America, and right here in Arizona!! I created this frozen yogurt to have the wonderful flavors of horchata!! Hope you like it!!!
- In a medium bowl; whisk all the ingredients together until the sugar and cinnamon dissolve.
- Turn the ice cream machine on and pour mixture into the freezer bowl.
- Let mix until thickened, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Place mixture in a freezer container and freeze until firm enough to scoop.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks and a dusting of ground cinnamon. (optional).
This was so simple and ultra tasty! My husband wasnt a big fan, but he generally isnt into froyo, but I hoovered it down. I love the sweet tang.
Great! For a better cinnamon flavor, simmer the half and half with one or two cinnamon sticks for 3 minutes. Ture off, cover and let it rest 5 minutes. Follow the recipe.
This is awesome! So simple and a great way to use the non-fat yogurt without having the frozen yogurt freeze too hard after being in the freezer.