Posted in response to a recipe request from a recipe in the Houston Chronicle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients.
- 2Cool, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- 3Pour mixture into a blender, add sugar and whirl on high several minutes until as smooth as possible.
- 4Strain through a fine sieve or a sieve lined with cheesecloth, pressing on solids until only a semi dry pulp remains.
- 5Pour liquid into a pitcher and add cold water or milk.
- 6Taste and sweeten with more sugar if necessary.
- 7Serve over ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Horchata De Almendra
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.6
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 34.8 g
- Protein 8.0 g