1/1 Photo of Horchata Cupcakes
Top these unique cupcakes with Horchata Frosting ***NOTE: In the list of ingredients, I had to list the Horchata as "rice milk" since recipezaar does not recognize horchata as a valid ingredient.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1beat together the sugar and the butter until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
- 2sift flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together.
- 3mix the horchata and vanilla together.
- 4add the flour mixture and horchata mixture to the butter/sugar in 3 parts alternating between flour and horchata and beating well after each addition.
- 5in a clean mixer bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- 6fold egg whites into cake batter until incorporated.
- 7scoop batter into the prepared cupcake pans.
- 8bake in the 350 degree oven for approximately 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Horchata Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.0
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 121.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: