Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
I always make these for Halloween and Thanksgiving. A favorite of my kids.
Top Review by Oscar11
I always thought this was my grandmother's secret recipe (I've been eating these every holiday for 40 years) until I saw it posted here with a similar name (she calls hers "Hopscotchies". So glad to see it posted here in case I ever lose mine. So easy to make & to eat!
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (3 ounce) can chow mein noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Add butterscotch chips and peanut butter to a saucepan; over low heat, cook and stir until melted.
- In a big mixing bowl, add the marshmallows and chow mein noodles; stir to combine.
- Add the butterscotch mixture; stir to coat.
- Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet lines with wax paper.
- Refrigerate for about 10 minutes or until set.