Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I always make these for Halloween and Thanksgiving. A favorite of my kids.
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (3 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- Add butterscotch chips and peanut butter to a saucepan; over low heat, cook and stir until melted.
- In a big mixing bowl, add the marshmallows and chow mein noodles; stir to combine.
- Add the butterscotch mixture; stir to coat.
- Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet lines with wax paper.
- Refrigerate for about 10 minutes or until set.
I always thought this was my grandmother's secret recipe (I've been eating these every holiday for 40 years) until I saw it posted here with a similar name (she calls hers "Hopscotchies". So glad to see it posted here in case I ever lose mine. So easy to make & to eat!
First time I had these was in first grade. I'm 40+. I still think these are the best!!!! Thank you for putting this recipe in, I lost the one Mrs. P. wrote out for my grandmother. Gotta go get makin'!!!!!!! Yummy!
The kids LOVE this! And so do the adults. I can bring these to any party or play date and know that I am going home with none! We always use creamy peanut butter. Quick, delicious and easy.