Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Heres something really easy and fun to do with the kids. No baking needed!
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1 cup nuts
- Melt 1 cup butterscotch chips and ½ cup peanut butter over hot water (not boiling). Put a little more in if you want. Remove from the heat
- Mix in the miniature marshmallows.
- Stir in chow mien noodles and nuts.
- Drop with tsp onto wax paper.
- Press together with fingers.
Salty, sweet, crunchy, ooey gooey perfection! I used 1/2 cup butterscotch chips and 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips. For the nuts, I used lightly salted almonds and chopped them. I can't wait to make these with my niece! Thanks for sharing, Annacia. This recipe is a keeper! ***Made for PRMR***