Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Served cold excellent for dinner in summer time. With cajun seasoning and cilantro.
- 1⁄2 cup bottled Italian vinaigrette dressing
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry cajun seasoning
- 2 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 celery rib, cut into 1/4-inch pieces 1 cup
- 1 scallion, diagonally cut into thin slices, 1/4 cup
- Combine dressing and seasoning. In large serving bowl combine rice, black-eyed peas, tomatoes, celery, scallion and cilantro. Drizzle with dressing;toss.