- 4 ounces organic cream cheese
- 15 fresh jalapenos
- 15 slices turkey bacon, no sugar added
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- Tabasco sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a knife, split the pepper on one side from the bottom to the top.
- Gut out all of the seeds and fibrous innards.
- Stuff the pepper full of cream cheese.
- Wrap the pepper in a slice of bacon.
- Arrange on a baking tray.
- Put in the oven at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Top with shredded cheese for the last few minutes until melted.
- Sprinkle on some Tabasco if you dare!