- 12 jalapeno peppers
- 3 ounces neufchatel cheese, room temperature (light cream cheese)
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Carefully cut each jalapeסo lengthwise.
- Under running water, rinse out the seeds and remove the stems and veins.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix cheeses and onions.
- Use a small spoon to stuff each jalapeסo half with the cheese mixture.
- Bake the peppers in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes, or until the cheese melts.