I can't convince my husband to try these, but I adore them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Carefully cut each jalapeסo lengthwise.
- 2Under running water, rinse out the seeds and remove the stems and veins.
- 3In a small mixing bowl, mix cheeses and onions.
- 4Use a small spoon to stuff each jalapeסo half with the cheese mixture.
- 5Bake the peppers in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hoppin' Jalapenos
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 31.4
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 57.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g