1/3 Photos of Hope's Fresh Salsa
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
Easiest, freshest and tastiest salsa ever!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Gather cilantro like a flower bouquet with stems in your hand and leaves at the top.
- 2Just below where leaves begin cut stems off and discard or save for another use.
- 3Carefully cut jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove seeds for a less spicy salsa. Leave in if you like it spicier. (Note: if you are not a Texan- or even if you are- you may want to wear gloves to keep the hot juice off your hands. DO NOT touch your eyes or nose in the next few hours. IT BURNS!).
- 4Put everything in blender and pulse until desired consistency.
- 5Refrigerate and served chilled or eat at room temperature.
- 6Great on chips and just about everything else!
- 7Keeps for about a month in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hope's Fresh Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 8.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 96.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 0.3 g