Recipe by kyle martin
My sister, who is a fabulous chef, conjured this simple recipe for dinner one night and I was at a loss for words. Since then I have found one,......AMAZING!!!!!!
- 1 can chicken broth
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 3 cans corn
- 1 can potato
- 2 cans evaporated milk
- 6 pieces bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon in dutch oven.
- Add chicken broth, celery and onions.
- Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add potatoes and 1/2 cup of water.
- Cook for a few minutes.
- Add evaporated milk and corn giblets.
- Cook until almost at a boil.
- Add seasonings (salt, pepper and red pepper-optional).
- Add cornstarch if you want a thicker soup.
- Serve with shredded mozzarella on top.
- Goes well with Sister Shuberts Rolls.