Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
These are possibly the most delicious oatmeal butterscotch cookie. Everyone loves them! Chocolate chips could be easily used in place of the butterscotch but I would recommend giving the butterscotch a try first.
- 177.44 ml white sugar
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml old fashioned oats (The big flakes)
- 236.59 ml quick-cooking oats
- 236.59 ml butterscotch chips
- 177.44 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 177.44 ml butter (or margarine)
- 1 egg
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Then add the wet ingredients.
- If the batter is slightly stiff, add a few tablespoons of water to soften it up.
- Put on un-greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350.
These truly, truly are the best butterscotch cookies I've ever tasted. The cinnamon, oatmeal, and vanilla really make the butterscotch sing. This will be my go to recipe when I'm craving butterscotchy goodness. Yum, yum, double yum!