1/2 Photos of Hop-Butterscotch Cookies
These are possibly the most delicious oatmeal butterscotch cookie. Everyone loves them! Chocolate chips could be easily used in place of the butterscotch but I would recommend giving the butterscotch a try first.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all dry ingredients together.
- 2Then add the wet ingredients.
- 3If the batter is slightly stiff, add a few tablespoons of water to soften it up.
- 4Put on un-greased baking sheets.
- 5Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hop-Butterscotch Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.0
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.4 mg
- Sodium 103.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g