1/4 Photos of Hooters Buffalo Wings Oven Style
2 hrs 10 mins
Easy Hot Wings that come out of the oven crispy without the hassle of deep frying.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, cayenne, garlic and salt in a large zip-lock bag (or a bowl).
- 2Coat wings in flour mixture and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3Place in refrigerator to cool and firm up the coating for an hour or so.
- 4Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 5Mix melted butter and hot sauce in a bowl.
- 6Gently coat wings in sauce mixture and place back on cookie sheet in single uncrowded layer.
- 7Bake for 45 min turning half way.
- 8Serve with blue cheese dressing to dip.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hooters Buffalo Wings Oven Style
Serving Size: 1 (653 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1675.5
- Calories from Fat 1125
- Total Fat 125.0 g
- Saturated Fat 51.2 g
- Cholesterol 499.3 mg
- Sodium 2836.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 95.6 g