Easy Hot Wings that come out of the oven crispy without the hassle of deep frying.
Make and share this Hooters Buffalo Wings Oven Style recipe from Food.com.
- Mix flour, cayenne, garlic and salt in a large zip-lock bag (or a bowl).
- Coat wings in flour mixture and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place in refrigerator to cool and firm up the coating for an hour or so.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix melted butter and hot sauce in a bowl.
- Gently coat wings in sauce mixture and place back on cookie sheet in single uncrowded layer.
- Bake for 45 min turning half way.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing to dip.