1/1 Photo of Hoot 'n Holler Whiskey Cake
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is from an old food BBS. My apologies to whoever posted it originally. WARNING: This is NOT low anything :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325F.
- 2Grease and flour a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- 3Cream butter with the sugar and the eggs.
- 4Mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and add it to the butter mixture. Stir in the milk.
- 5Put the baking soda into the molasses and mix. Add it to the butter and milk mixture.
- 6Add the raisins, nuts and whiskey. Pour into loaf pan and bake for 1-1 1/2 hours. (Test after 1 hr.)
- 7Remove pan to wire rack and cool for 10 minutes. Turn cake out of pan onto rack. Cool Completely.
- 8Keep leftover cake wrapped in foil, in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hoot 'n Holler Whiskey Cake
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.1
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 88.7 mg
- Sodium 141.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 52.2 g
- Protein 6.0 g