Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is one of those recipes that is great for a quick easy fall dinner. I plan on taking mine to tailgating parties this fall!
- Brown beef in large skillet.
- Add onion, salt, pepper, chili pepper, celery salt and Worcestershire sauce.
- Drain beef mixture.
- Transfer beef mixture to crock pot.
- In large bowl combine ketchup, water and brown sugar.
- Pour over beef mixture.
- Allow to warm in crock pot on lowest setting.
- Serve on buns.
PAC 2008 My "baby" made this and it is a great way to make an easy meal easier. I will use this often during the summer when I do not want to heat the house but have a house full to feed. Very tasty sloppy je recipe and a lifesaver as these are ingrediants that are on hand all the time. Much better than the canned stuff. "Mama"