Recipe by lazyme
From the Eat, Shrink, & Be Merry cookbook, this salmon is both simple and tasty.
Top Review by Kendra*
What a wonderful salmon recipe! I cut the recipe in half and used garlic salt and lemon pepper instead of the S&P called for in the recipe. It was easy to make and the sauce really made it special. It's definitely going into my "Keeper" file. I never would have thought of putting the sauce ingredients together on my own. Thanks so much for posting!
- 36 ounces salmon fillets, boneless and skinless
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄3 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, for sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, for sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler. Sprinkle salmon fillets lightly on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat source for about 4 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily but is still just slightly pink in the center.
- While fish is cooking, prepare sauce.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, maple syrup, mustard, lemon juice, dill, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
- Remove salmon from oven and drizzle with sauce.
- Serve immediately.
- PER SERVING:
- Calories 273; Total fat 11.2 g; Saturated fat 1.8 g; protein 35 g; carbohydrate 6 g; fiber 0.1 g; Cholesterol 94 mg; sodium 193 mg.