Recipe by Aniol
I had let my Pumpkin seeds sit for 2 days before I realized I should probably bake them before they start to rot. So I started looking at recipes and then realized it's not rocket science and wandered over to my spice rack! It turned out great! So Addicting :) Hope you all enjoy!
- 6 cups pumpkin seeds
- 8 tablespoons organic extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 300 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash Pumpkin Seeds. Doesn't have to be a thorough cleaning, bits of pumpkin taste good too! Let drain, they don't have to be dried.
- Add Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil to a large bowl, mix spices into the Olive oil and mix well.
- If you like your seeds spicier then feel free to add more Chili Powder, Cayenne Pepper or Cajun Seasoning.
- Taste the mixture to make sure its not too Salty or Spicy and when you are happy with it pour the Pumpkin Seeds in and mix until they are coated. (Make sure you get to the bottom of the bowl)
- Spread Pumpkin Seeds onto a cookie sheet and bake for about an hour.
- Make sure you stir them around every 15 minute or so.
- Bake them shorter if you like them a bit softer or longer if you like them crispy.
- Let them Cool and enjoy! Put in an air tight container for storage.