1/1 Photo of Hon's Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
1 hr 10 mins
I had let my Pumpkin seeds sit for 2 days before I realized I should probably bake them before they start to rot. So I started looking at recipes and then realized it's not rocket science and wandered over to my spice rack! It turned out great! So Addicting :) Hope you all enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven to 300 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Wash Pumpkin Seeds. Doesn't have to be a thorough cleaning, bits of pumpkin taste good too! Let drain, they don't have to be dried.
- 3Add Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil to a large bowl, mix spices into the Olive oil and mix well.
- 4If you like your seeds spicier then feel free to add more Chili Powder, Cayenne Pepper or Cajun Seasoning.
- 5Taste the mixture to make sure its not too Salty or Spicy and when you are happy with it pour the Pumpkin Seeds in and mix until they are coated. (Make sure you get to the bottom of the bowl)
- 6Spread Pumpkin Seeds onto a cookie sheet and bake for about an hour.
- 7Make sure you stir them around every 15 minute or so.
- 8Bake them shorter if you like them a bit softer or longer if you like them crispy.
- 9Let them Cool and enjoy! Put in an air tight container for storage.
Browse Our Top Nuts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Nuts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hon's Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Serving Size: 1 (1714 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 912.4
- Calories from Fat 734
- Total Fat 81.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 38.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 34.1 g