Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Uses Southern Comfort which is a favorite of mine.
- 1 ounce Southern Comfort
- 2⁄3 ounce golden rum
- 2⁄3 ounce rose's lime cordial
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3 1⁄2 ounces pineapple juice
- Add all the ingredients to a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a colada glass filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a slice of pineapple and maraschino cherry; serve with a straw.
Instead of the lime cordial, I used sweet and sour mix that I made. It was very good. A bit tart but a great drink. Thanks ratherbeswimmin :) Made for Bargain Basement