- 78.07 ml canola oil
- 453.59 g cremini mushroom, halved
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 14.79 ml garlic, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 118.29 ml Cotija cheese, grated or crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, onion and garlic. Cook until onion is just soft, being careful not to brown garlic.
- Stir in peppers and cook until mushrooms are done. Peppers should still be crisp.
- Place on serving dish and sprinkle with cheese.