Recipe by Shington
Very easy and tasty oven cooked ribs. It's too cold to grill in winter, so I will do these everytime.
Top Review by Just_Ducky!!
Delicious recipe, very easy to do and very tangy. They were a hit with the kids too, from 4 - 38 ;). I added extra garlic, but always do. Will add extra ginger or fresh next time too, just cause I like ginger ;). Thanks for the great recipe :).
- 5 lbs pork spareribs, cut into 2 rib portions
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fat
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll ribs in flour mixed with salt.
- Brown well in fat in heavy pan.
- Combine ginger, garlic, soy sauce and lemon juice and pour over ribs.
- Cover and bake in preheated moderate oven (325 degrees) for 2 hours, basting frequently with the sauce.
- Uncover and bake or broil a few minutes longer to crisp the ribs.
- Ribs may be soaked in soy sauce before browning to intensify flavor.