Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 3 ounces spaghettini
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2⁄3 cup carrot, coarsely grated
- 1⁄4 cup frozen green pea
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 cups napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- Cook spaghettini according to directions but without salt.
- Drain and toss with the green onions.
- Combine water, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar, blend until smooth. Add dash of Tabasco (or cayenne) and set aside.
- Add oil to the wok: stir in the carrots, peas, ginger and garlic.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the cabbage and peanut sauce.
- Cook, stirring constantly for 1 minute or until the cabbage is wilted.
- Add to the pasta and toss well.
- Serve hot, cold or at room temperature.