Prep 8 mins
Cook 20 mins
From a WW cookbook (prep time includes marinade)
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar or 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to tast
- 20 ounces pork chops
- 1. To prepare the marinade, in a small saucepan over low heat, heat the honey until it liquefies. Stir in the mustar, vinegar, salt and pepper; cool to room temperature.
- 2. Place pork chops in a gallon-size sealable plastic bag; add marinade. Seal the bag, squeezing out the air; turn to coat the chops. Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, at least 8 hours, or overnight. Remove the chops from the refrigerator 30 minutes before broiling.
- 3. Preheat the broiler. Discard the marinade. Place the chops on the broiler rack and broil 3 – 4 inches from the heat until cooked through, 6-7 minutes on each side.