1/2 Photos of Honey's Butter Cake
1 hr 15 mins
Here is a recipe for a yummy butter coffee cake that uses sour cream and lots of cinnamon sugar. Don't be shy with the cinnamon, although some people prefer using 1/2 the amount. It is a matter of personal taste. I got this recipe from allrecipes.com and just made it this morning. I wanted to share it here on 'zaar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9 inch Bundt pan. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla.
- 4Add the flour mixture alternately with the sour cream; beat well.
- 5Spread half of the batter into the prepared pan.
- 6Mix together the cinnamon and 1 cup of sugar. Sprinkle most of it over the batter in the pan. Spread the rest of the batter into the pan and sprinkle any remaining sugar mixture over the top.
- 7Bake in the preheated oven for 60 to 70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- 8Allow to cool for 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey's Butter Cake
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.5
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 101.9 mg
- Sodium 316.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 50.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g