Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I printed this recipe off of the internet; but I don't remember which site.
- 1 cup margarine, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 1⁄4 cups flour, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup light-colored honey
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- In large mixing bowl, cream margarine and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, orange zest and orange juice. Beat well. Sift together 3 cups flour, salt and baking soda. Add to creamed mixture alternately with honey. Stir chopped pecans into 1/ 4 cup flour. Stir into dough.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto prepared sheet. Press 1 pecan half into top of each cookie. Bake for 15 minutes, or until set and golden brown. Cool for 1 minute on sheet. Remove to a wire rack to cool.