Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from "The Everything Cocktail Parties and Drinks Book" by Cheryl Charming. If you don't like the nutty flavor of the hazelnut liqueur, simply omit it and add an extra 1/2 ounce each of the other liqueurs.
- 1 ounce irish cream
- 1 ounce hazelnut-flavored liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce coffee liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce honey
- 2 ounces half-and-half or 2 ounces milk
- 2 Hershey chocolate kisses
- Pour all the liquid ingredients into a shaker tin of ice.
- Shake, and strain into a martini glass.
- Unwrap the two chocolate kisses and drop into the martini.
Nice and easy. I had no problem with the honey being incorporated but the two kisses at the bottom of the glass only partially dissolved. After a few swirlings I had a nice little chocolate rush that finished off the drink. Made for Cupid's Choice Beverage Tag.
Very sweet and creamy! I loved the flavor and tried to shave a few calories off by using non-fat half-and-half. I had a problem of my honey not mixing with rest of the ingredients. The ice seemed to make it turn hard. I used a spoon to scrape the honey out of the cocktail shaker and then just added it to my drink in the glass and tried to stir it in. Next time I might try it with just leaving out the honey. Thank you Engrossed.