Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a milk website!
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1 cup peeled cubed melon
- 1 cup fresh strawberries or 1 cup raspberries
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
Yogourt and Honey Sauce
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons liquid honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare fruit salad just before serving. Gently combine all ingredients in large bowl. Divide among 4 dessert bowls and drizzle with Yogourt and Honey Sauce.
- Yogourt and Honey Sauce:.
- Sauce is best when prepared in advance. In bowl, mix all ingredients. Chill for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
This is a delicious fruit salad and the yogurt sauce makes it extra special. I used red seedless grapes which were cut in half, fresh strawberries and cantaloupe. The kiwi was omitted as I am allergic to them. This was a great addition to Saturday brunch.
Followed the ingredient list exactly, using a honey dew melon & fresh strawberries! The sauce is GREAT TASTING, & in it I used a citrus honey, which is what I had on hand! All around great, refreshing fruit salad! [Tagged, made & reviewed in 1-2-3 Hit Wonders cooking game]
This yummy sauce makes this one of the tastiest fruit salads I have tried. It has become an almost daily staple "meal" during our current hot, steamy summer days! Thank you.