Recipe by English_Rose
Colourful, tasty and a good mix of textures. Make it cheesy by tossing in 2oz crumbled goat cheese or feta through the vegetables before serving.
- 1 butternut squash, cut into thin wedges
- 2 red onions, halved and cut into wedges
- 4 parsnips, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 loaf ciabatta, roughly torn into pieces
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds (optional)
- 8 ounces Baby Spinach
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 425°F.
- Put the vegetables into a large roasting tin, drizzle with half the oil and seaon to taste.
- Roast for 20 mins turning once in a while until softened. Drizzle with the honey.
- Scatter the torn ciabatta and sunflower seeds over the top and return to the oven for a further 5 mins or until toasted.
- Put the spinach into a large bowl and tip in the vegetables and ciabatta. Whisk the vinegar, mustard and remaining oil together, season to taste and toss into the salad until the spinach wilts slightly.
- Serve immediately.