Recipe by Ennoia
Wild rice is high in protein, them amino acid lysine and dietary fiber and low in fat. It is also a good source of potassium and phosphorus and the vitamins thiamine, riboflavin and niacin.
- 1 cup wild rice
- 1 ounce butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon organic honey
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large saucepan of water to boil. Add rice and simmer, stirring occasionally for 25 minutes or until tender.
- Heat butter in small frying pan.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook until soft but not brown.
- Add rice, honey and soy sauce, tossing until coated.